SAN DIEGO PLUMBING (American Plumbing) says: "THE POWER OF YOUR THOUGHTS, BELIEFS, AND VISULIZATION TECNIQUES, and THE LAW of ATTRACTION.(What you focus on is what you attract.)"
PLEASE "BOOKMARK" THIS WEBSITE IN FAVORITES AND OR SHARE it with your friends on Face book, Twitter, Linked in just scroll to the bottom of this week's article for the link, and click on Link! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
SAN DIEGO PLUMBING comments on : "THE POWER OF YOUR THOUGHTS, BELIEFS, AND VISULIZATION TECNIQUES, and THE LAW of ATTRACTION."
While some may scoff at what I'm about to talk about first of all I am Charlie Gonzales and as I was growing up before studying 15 years of psychology, I believe I had a sever case of depression and maybe even was bipolar etc..
SAN DIEGO PLUMBING (American Plumbing) States, when you CONTROL YOUR THOUGHTS YOU CHANGE YOUR WORLD!! (Your World Will Change!)
I truly believe that if people "Controlled there thoughts" we wouldn't have so many people in the streets and on medications and yes even our prison population would not be overflowing. The point I'm stressing is not as "Many" people would be on medications, although I mean yes there would be a need for medications but not as much.
Although you always see commercials and advertisements of one kind or another regarding depression and other forms of mental disease and the medications that should or could be taken in order to calm or help these unfortunate individuals as if it were a cold or as they know like to call it a disease. See if it were just a disease then medications would cure these people instead of just finding them a way to keep spending their money, continuously on these medications? And if it were like a cold well medicine as advanced as it is can't cure a simple virus like the common cold.
But I believe it to be just a matter of the way you think and form your Ideas in your brain. So let's see this as a hypothetical question or better yet rather the pros's and con's of this question?(Reasons why they sell so much or the need to) what do the companies selling these medications have to gain by selling their medications (over and over to the same person's)? well The #1 reason is, or rather I'm sure there is BILLIONS of reasons WHY THEY SHOULD purchase over and over (Money). And so of course on the other side of the question is just less Money , if you don't sell so many medications, you won't make as much. P.S. Please Comment even if you think it's goofy, an interesting commentary etc.. I don't care just please don't use any type of foul language, because this will not be published. Thank You GOD BLESS.
And please SHARE!!! On facebook, twitter etc.
Please feel free to join us next week as we talk more on The Law of ATTRACT I O N and the POWER of YOUR THOUGHTS. May GOD BLESS.
SAN DIEGO PLUMBING (American Plumbing Co) asks to PLEASE
"BOOKMARK" this website and or SHARE with FRIENDS!! You
can also Copy and Paste the following LINK,
A Link TO This page.
A SAN DIEGO PLUMBER: Comments on repairing a Price Pfister shower valve Three handle type.
1. On a three handle type shower valve which is relatively easy considering
you have a cold handle (On the right side), and you have a hot water handle (On the left side), and in the middle is what is called the diverter.
2. Basically is you have a leak you first want to make sure you turn off the water, check to see that the water is off by opening a handle.
3. If the water was leaking from either the hot side or cold side, this can be determined by putting your hand under the spout to see if the water is hot or cold, before turning off the water.
4. Regardless of the side you still should try to change both seats and washers on the cold and hot side.
5. First of all you'll need to take off the handle, then use a special socket that goes around the stem, to remove you can turn with channel locks.
6. Then you'll need a stem seat wrench in order to remove the seat(s).
7 Once you've replaced the seat(s), install new washers (00) on the stems.
8. Add some lubricant to stem in the inside part or where it turns.
9. After reinstalling stems, snug or tightly, being careful not to over tighten so as to not break it.
10 Check to see if the diverter is Ok if not replace. Replace handles and turn water back on, check for leaks.
SAN DIEGO PLUMBING (American Plumbing ) always recommends to
let a professional do the work.