A famous old Roman Poet, Publius Syrus, said "WE ARE INTERESTED IN OTHERS WHEN THEY ARE INTERESTED IN US."
WE always seem to be interested in what we want to talk about, but if you Genuinely would LIKE to DEVELOP REAL FRIENDSHIPS?? Begin to PRACTICE, the following DAILY. BECOME GENUINELY INTERESTED IN OTHER PEOPLE.
IF WE WOULD WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS!! Let's put ourselves out to do things for other PEOPLE LIKE THINGS THAT REQUIRE TIME ENERGY, UNSELFISHNESS, and THOUGHTFULNESS. I guess this is what you call having MANNERS when if someone is hospitalized that you know to visit them, if you work somewhere maybe say hey how is everything with such and such person showing REAL CONCERN! (Ask, show concern for customers or friend). It is said If you want a friend you have to be a friend.
San Diego Plumber mentions word most used in A SURVEY?
Do You know that a dog makes his living by giving you nothing but LOVE.
One of the most interesting TRUTHS is that people are not interested in other people but are interested in themselves morning, afternoon, and evening. There was a survey done in the telphone company and the word that was used the most was the word "I" "I" "I"...., yes it was used 3,900 times in 500 conversations.
San Diego Plumber Quotes famous Psychologist Alfred Adler.
The Psychologist Alfred Adler, and I Quote, "It IS THE INDIVIDUAL WHO IS NOT INTERESTED IN HIS FELLOW MEN/WOMEN WHO HAS THE GREATEST DIFFICULTIES IN LIFE AND PROVIDES THE GREATEST INJURY TO OTHERS. IT IS FROM AMONG SUCH INDIVIDUALS THAT ALL HUMAN FAILURES SPRING."
Around the turn of the century there was a man by the name of Howard Thurston, ( a magician) who traveled around the country for fourty years entertaining people. Over 60 million had paid admission to see him. When he was asked of his SECRET, It was not his schooling for he ran away as a boy. And became a hobo, but he said he had two things that the others didn't.
1. He was a master Showman, every gesture every movement, every word was rehearsed carefully and his actions were timed to split seconds. And 2. He had a genuine interest for PEOPLE. He said while some people might say look at all those suckers out there in the audience, HE WOULD SAY EVERYTIME BEFORE GOING ON STAGE HE WOULD SAY TO HIMSELF, "I AM GRATEFULL BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE COME TO SEE ME. THEY MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO MAKE MY LIVING IN AN AGRREABLE WAY. I'M GOING TO GIVE THEM THE VERY BEST I POSSIBLY CAN."
Dale Carnegie also mentions or illustrates in several stories how when you actually Listen or become Genuinely Interested in other People. You are more likely to get further than by just trying to convince someone from just your point of view.
P.S. Please follow along as we review (will review a chapter every 3 or 4 days or weekly) the book How to Win Friends and Influence People. Thank You GOD Bless.
You can Copy and Paste the following LINK(s),once you copied one of the
links. To share or to Pass It On. Just enter into your browser at the top or enter into the social media, the link(s) you copyed. ( Like into Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Etc...)
(A Link To this page, To Plumbing tips. Just Copy and Paste Above Link)
(A Link to To Homepage, Just Copy and Paste Above Link.)
San Diego Plumber, Checking for leaks on a water Heater.
1.There are several places a water heater could have a leak from.
2. One is from the top, or the conncetions and then it could possibly trail into the metal of the water heater and come out from the bottom.
3. The bibb or the hose bibb, which is somtimes used to clean out heater from any sediment that has built up in the inside of the water heater.
4. The temperature and relief valve which sometimes starts leaking.
5. If it has a recirculating pump.