"LOVE the GREATEST of All", And the POWER of YOUR THOUGHTS.
Easier said than DONE (or APPLIED) why well it's easy to say be a loving person or to love oneself and others. But briefly what is the significance, it's meaning in the tetrgrammaton or the Biblical Translation is "AGAPE", ("TO LOVE", and a UNSELFISH LOVE, and a UNSELFISH DEVOTION to RIGHTEOUSNESS). FOR GOD is LOVE (1 John 4:8).
A SAN DIEGO PLUMBER: QUOTES FROM GOD'S INSPIRED WORD.
HOW TO ACQUIRE LOVE: LOVE is a FRUIT of GOD'S SPIRIT (Gal. 5:22 LOVE, JOY, PEACE, LONGSUFERRING, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS, SELF-CONTROL, ) To LOVE GOD with YOUR WHOLE HEART, and to LOVE your NEIGHBOR as YOURSELF.
It Is Said, " Self-Control is Solely a Matter of Thought Control". Every Wakeing Moment, We are Always Thinking To Ourselves (SELF-TALK). 3 Steps To Directing Your Thoughts, 1. Self-Awareness, (Of Your Thoughts), 2. Directing Your Thought's, (FOCUS on WHAT YOU WANT, YOUR GOALS etc.)! 3.BELIEF-SYSTEM REPROGRAMMED (VISUALIZATION, SEE YOURSELF LIVING in ABUNDANCE and You WILL ATTRACT IT, SEE YOURSELF DRIVING the CAR of YOUR DREAMS, SEE YOURSELF WITH EMOTION DOING______________...). How it smells, how it runs, and yes maybe even go test drive your Dream car.
A SAN DIEGO PLUMBER: SOLDERING COPPER PIPE.
Basically in order to connect two copper pipes (or more).
There is a few things I would like to mention that must be done in order for them to not leak or for them to come apart.
1. You must clean the copper pipe to a shiny bright Gold, only about 1 1/2" from the end of tubing. And clean the copper pipe usually with a sand cloth, which is used to clean the pipe. To clean the fittings a fitting brush should be used.
2. Most tubing (copper) cutters have a reamer to ream the the pipe after each cut. In order to clean off any burrs on the edge of copper pipe after cutting.
3. Then apply flux, which is used for potable water, when applying flux only 1 1/2" or so from the end is necessary. Basically if the pipe is 1/2" apply about 3/4" from edge etc.
4. Solder can than be applyed to fitting and pipe, while holding, solder to pipe's edge. Wait for solder to begin to melt then apply solder to joint, checking to see that a full bead of solder is visible, if not then reapply a little flux and solder to joint, A SAN DIEGO PLUMBER MENTIONS THE FOLLOWING>> ( VERY IMPORTANT TO CLEAR AREA, FROM ANYTHING FLAMABLE, PAPER, etc. AND TO CARRY A "FIRE EXTINGUISHER" AND OR "WATER BOTTLES", WHEN SOLDERING!).
5. Before turning water check to see that all fittings have a bead of solder and there is no gaps if so reflux and resolder joint.(always remember that where ever the tip of the torch is that is where the solder will most likely flow to.
6. Make sure pipe is strapped to wood with straps, etc (otherwise can cause water hammer). And safety plates to protect against nails.
7.And the final thing is to clean off piping with a rag and any debris once piping is cold.
A San Diego Plumber mentions that:
It is always recommended that a professional do the Work.
PLEASE check out next weeks article. A SAN DIEGO PLUMBER COMMENTS: AND PLUMBING TIPS.
PLEASE "BOOKMARK" THIS WEBSITE IN FAVORITES AND OR SHARE it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn just scroll to the bottom and Copy and Paste the LInk into your address bar! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.