1. First or obviously you might want to sketch out (a plan).
2. Let's say you can run drain line down the middle of home.
3. Always remember to have minimum of 1/4" per foot drop for 3" pipe or 1/8" drop for 4" pipe (use a torpedo level). The most important thing is that it has grade or fall.
4. So if your able to install drain pipe in the center of home let's say then you could run 2" lines to all fixtures except for a toilet.
5. A lot of times people didn't put cleanouts that were accessible, (they were either buried deep or underneath house) but there should always be one at the end of the line or the top of the line, and every 50 feet.
Plumber SAN DIEGO ALWAYS RECOMMENDS to LET A PROFESSIONAL DO THE Plumbing Repair WORK!!
Plumber San Diego Remembers Book titled "Think and Grow Rich"
I read this book the first time, aproximately 30 years ago. It is said that this book "Think and Grow Rich" has created more millionaires than just about any other book in existence.
The story that resonates the most with me is always about this man who is said to have been three feet from gold and gave up!
For those of you who know this story well just bear with me. Anyways it goes like this there was this man who had been pulling gold from this mine and suddenly it went dry (Gold vein line disappeared). So anyways he kept digging but to his dismay he could not locate the vein line.
So anyways after awhile he finally decides to sale his mine, as it happened there was a junk man that happened to be going by and he sold him everything for what you might call pennies for dollars or a meager amount.
Plumber San Diego recalls smart junk man.
It so happened that this old junk man being somewhat shrewd decided to call upon the assistance of a geolgist, who figured that the GOLD VEIN was only three feet away, from where he had stopped digging (the original prospector).
Plumber San Diego remembers (and or others might have been, only to give up), Funny thing in life I've often wondered how many times I might have been THREE FEET from GOLD. If I only I would've persistted in the many endeavours that I have been in everything from Network Marketing, direct marketing etc.
(please also read article about Jack Canfield Co-writer of the Chicken Soup for the soul series, "BE DO AND HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WANT"). 1-25-2012
You can Copy and Paste the following LINK(s),once you copied one of the links, to SHARE WITH OTHER PEOPLE. Just enter into social media the link(s). ( Like into Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Stumbleupon, Etc...)
(A Link To this page,To Plumbing tips. Just Copy and Paste the Above Link)
(A Link To the Homepage. Just Copy and Paste the Above Line.