If it’s a bathroom sink, or shower:
- Hand held snake Metal canister type. Not a real cheap one.
- At the Home Depot they sale a Plastic Hair Snake Brass craft around 2.50 or The Zip it for around 12.00 The both good zipit is a little better.
- A Power machine Like the one they have at the Home Depot for 169.00
- If it’s a toilet obviously a toilet plunger (preferably one with rubber cup at the end. Or a Toilet Auger.
- If it’s a Kitchen Drain use a 3/8″ cable on a power machine. Or a 1/2 cable which you can also rent at the Home Depot.
- This next one you really have to know what your doing because otherwise you can flood the house, somewhere. It’s called a blow bag, you attach this to a water hose and insert down the drain for instance like a kitchen drain. But, like I said you really have to be careful that water doesn’t come out somewhere else like in the bathroom and cause a flood.
- If it’s a Main Line use a 5/8, 100′ cable they rent those at the Home Depot.Make sure if you have had roots before to get a head with a blade on the end. So it will cut out the roots.
- Contrary to popular believe most Liquid cleaners are a waste of money. Drain cleaners are at best a temporary fix. Because it will not dissolve completely the stoppage well on rare occasions it may. But it also has strong chemicals that can wear out the plumbing. Like the rubber connections underneath a sink, or if it is acid, for roots. Like a Root Killer it can definitely wear out even “Cast Iron Piping.”
- Five Star Rated on Google and Yelp. A+ Rated on the B.B.B.
American Plumbing Co.
422 21st ST. San Diego CA.
Plumber San Diego
Plumbing San Diego.
Plumbers Near Me.
Practice Peace, Practice LOVE, Practice Random Acts of LOVE and KINDNESS. KINDLY, SHARE THIS ARTICLE. THANK YOU KINDLY.