1. Rent a machine, and if the drain has a cleanout obviously use the cleanout by taking off the Plug and feeding the cable, a little bit at a time making sure you have Gloves on your hands. Although this may seem troublesome but that's how you will learn by doing.
2. The second method is to use a blow bag or unclog by using water pressure. You will need to make sure that NO OTHER FIXTURES OVERFLOW when you put the pressure line or the hose attached with the blow bag ( Blow Bag will expand when you turn the hose on and will not let water return, but will force open the stoppage).
3. Remove and or check the p-trap to see if the clog is in the p-trap of the drain.
4. Which should only be used and as a last choice. Which is, if the drain is slowly draining to use a drain cleaner.
5. And finally the most easiest way is to call a Plumber San Diego.
American Plumbing Co. 422 21st ST San Diego, CA 92102
Serving The Greater san Diego Area.
Practice PEACE, Practice LOVE. And Change Your World.