Yes I attend several continuing education Schools FOR FREE (2 schools) and hopefully next week will start at Mesa college. The continuing education schools are FREE although the only draw-back is that they are non-accredited, (Around 100+ FREE Classes for the spring semester in Computer science for free) basically you can't transfer credits, or are non-credited classes but are FREE.
(You Can Get Certificates).
(North City Campus 8401 Aero Drive San Diego, Ca. 619-388-1900) This is were there building a New School next door to the old building.
Only at Mesa college they are though Accredited, Although there you have to pay for the classes per unit.
I am sometimes studying till three or four in the morning but I will try to keep up on the blog.
P.S. Some of the teachers at the schools have like twenty years experience, One has even several published books on Html and web design (At the Aero Drive Campus). Then they are also building a new building next door for the school.
I have studied Marketing on the Web for over 5+ years, S.E.O., P.P.C., Web design, Word press, email marketing, Google+ Local, were I have had my websites Ranking on the top of the page for my keywords. Although now I am studying other strategies to get to the first page fast. And have also studied Psychology for over 10+ Years. And construction for 3 1/2+ years and pre-Law for 3 years. Plus high school. I am 52 years old.
Brian Tracy says:
1. Decide Exactly, What You Want? (The POWER OF FOCUS)
2. Write it DOWN. (Clarity is of the utmost, specify)
3. Create a deadline. (In 30 days this needs to be Done, Then this, etc. )
4. Write Down Everything YOU NEED TO DO. (Make a List)
5. Make a PLAN. ( 1st___, 2nd___,3rd___)
6. Take Action (Take Massive Action and determine What RESULTS Your Getting.)
7. Do Something Everyday. (And readjust your Plan accordingly, or rather see the RESULTS your GETTING in order to predetermine your Plan)